Tuesday 21 October 2008

HND in Stress

While it’s good to know A2 is out of the way, my stress levels have yet to drop. What with the move coming up on Friday and wondering if I made any mistakes with the assignment, I’m still stressed.

It was bad enough thinking it was all ready to be handed in Monday, only to find out I’d named my documents wrongly on the disc! I was able to burn off another disc after college, though it was a different brand than before (one yet to be tested on college computers) and the successful burn still left me feeling uneasy.

However, the disc worked fine when I tested it this morning and, to my knowledge, everything is now exactly as Steve asked for it so I’m fairly confident I’ll pass. Still, can’t help wondering if there is something I’ve missed and whether I really have passed or not.

Collecting inspiration for SketchBlog is proving harder than I thought too. Steve said he wanted us to be ‘diverse’ which I’m trying to achieve, but it makes it much more of a challenge. Annotating inspiration is also tough. Sometimes it’s difficult to put into words exactly what you like about something, and I would consider myself to be pretty good with words! But I’m sure this will come easier with time.

So now I’m looking forward to half term, when I can settle into the new house and relax. No doubt I’ll be feeling much better by the time I come back to college. I think a week’s break is exactly what I need and I’ll be back feeling refreshed and ready for the weeks ahead.

No comments: